CLASS consists of a series of “learning and skills sessions” for foundational to advanced learners.
Current cost: $125/participant
- Two weeks intensive learning experiences aimed at enabling campus-wide cloud adoption.
- Week 1: Participants will learn advanced cloud skills such as networking, identity management, multi-cloud architecture, databases, continuous-deployment, microservices, and AI/ML pipelines.
- Week 2: Collaborative capstone project to simulate real-world and academic use cases.
A new iteration of CLASS Advanced will launch in February 2023. Sign up to be notified when applications open in January 2023!
CLASS CERTIFICATION LEARNING PATHWAYS
- Combined synchronous/asynchronous learning that prepares participants for cloud service provider certifications.
- Participants guided through a learning path and testing materials by higher education cloud experts.
- Each cohort is limited to only 15 participants.
- Targeted towards administrative/central IT staff and those looking to get certified.
Sign up to be notified when the next cohort convenes!
CLASS COMMUNITY WEBINARS
- A series of virtual events that are designed to help raise the Cloud IQ of the Research and Education (R&E) community!
- Hands-on deep dives, one-hour overviews, talks from previous CLASS participants, and much more!
View list of upcoming events
If you have questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.